Thursday 14 April 2011

Aspiration Magazine is finally here!

So I have finally figured out how to get my magazine pages up and onto my blog!

For my degree this year I have had to design and make a full magazine from scratch and here it is.
It is a fortnightly, lifestyle magazine that focuses mainly upon fashion and it is aimed towards women aged 18-36years.
I named the magazine Aspiration as I wanted to provide the readers with content that you maybe wouldn't see in your usual weeklies/fortnightly magazines but you would perhaps see such content in the top end of the market magazines such as Vogue, I did this as I wanted to drive the theme of aspiration to the readers, everybody loves to dream!
Enjoy, all comments welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Magazine looks amazing Laura... definitely something I would read! Good luck :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete